Ellie Andrews is back on our radar again after gracing us with her Offside Rules and being a part of our Graduate 2012 squad. We’ve long loved her style – the effective blend of hand drawings, geometric shapes, texture and pastel colours – and these new beauties are the cherry on top of the already fabulous portfolio she has.
There’s a range of new projects including one based around Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World and one year on from her Graduates bow, Ellie seems to be going from strength to strength.
- Patrick Savile’s dreamy designs draw from 70s airbrush art, Roger Dean and Turing patterns
- Illustrator Nathan Cowdry depicts an unusual dialogue between two strangers in his new comic, Shiner
- Our round-up of this year’s UK grad show identities and show designs
- Nathalie du Pasquier opens first solo show in UK for almost 25 years
- Photographer Ian Kenneth Bird shares his top photobooks
- Bureau Borsche talks us through its album artwork for Laurel Halo
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy