Ellie Andrews is back on our radar again after gracing us with her Offside Rules and being a part of our Graduate 2012 squad. We’ve long loved her style – the effective blend of hand drawings, geometric shapes, texture and pastel colours – and these new beauties are the cherry on top of the already fabulous portfolio she has.
There’s a range of new projects including one based around Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World and one year on from her Graduates bow, Ellie seems to be going from strength to strength.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan