Ellie Andrews is back on our radar again after gracing us with her Offside Rules and being a part of our Graduate 2012 squad. We’ve long loved her style – the effective blend of hand drawings, geometric shapes, texture and pastel colours – and these new beauties are the cherry on top of the already fabulous portfolio she has.
There’s a range of new projects including one based around Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World and one year on from her Graduates bow, Ellie seems to be going from strength to strength.
- Jason Shulman captures entire movies in a single image
- Rebecca Chew adds handcrafts to Esquire Singapore’s art direction
- A sublime update of work from photography duo Scheltens & Abbenes
- Brand Union discusses the merits and pitfalls of the design process behind the Tokyo 2020 Olympics logo
- Baker and Alex Simpson’s film on the legacy of modernist architect Wells Coates
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery