Ellie Andrews is back on our radar again after gracing us with her Offside Rules and being a part of our Graduate 2012 squad. We’ve long loved her style – the effective blend of hand drawings, geometric shapes, texture and pastel colours – and these new beauties are the cherry on top of the already fabulous portfolio she has.
There’s a range of new projects including one based around Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World and one year on from her Graduates bow, Ellie seems to be going from strength to strength.
- Bread handbags and topless portraits: the NSFW work of Chloe Wise
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design