Ellie Andrews is back on our radar again after gracing us with her Offside Rules and being a part of our Graduate 2012 squad. We’ve long loved her style – the effective blend of hand drawings, geometric shapes, texture and pastel colours – and these new beauties are the cherry on top of the already fabulous portfolio she has.
There’s a range of new projects including one based around Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World and one year on from her Graduates bow, Ellie seems to be going from strength to strength.
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- Future living and design democracy with IKEA’s research lab, SPACE10
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU