The original Erik Schedin sneaker was designed in the beginning of 2004 as Erik´s exam project at Beckmans College of Design. The idea was to design a classic all white sneaker with no unnecessary details, “the perfect sneaker in all aspects, uncomplicated with a distinct design that could look comfortable among the classics”.
The sneakers were the first item to be launched at Erik´s online shop that also feature products designed by himself as well as items from other manufacturers.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan