The original Erik Schedin sneaker was designed in the beginning of 2004 as Erik´s exam project at Beckmans College of Design. The idea was to design a classic all white sneaker with no unnecessary details, “the perfect sneaker in all aspects, uncomplicated with a distinct design that could look comfortable among the classics”.
The sneakers were the first item to be launched at Erik´s online shop that also feature products designed by himself as well as items from other manufacturers.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant