If you’re someone who comes to It’s Nice That for stimulation of the intellectual kind, probably best to give this post a miss. Same goes if you don’t like gyrating – but for the rest of you, get ready for an absolutely killer advert involving all manner of phallic-vegetable-based fun. To mark World Vegan Day, campaigning organisation PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) commissioned Fallon to help put the message across that veganism can boost your sex drive. Creative directors Sam Hibbard and Dan Watts worked with director Sam Peacock to create this one-minute coming together (stop sniggering at the back) of the male form and the delicious fruits and vegetables which form the vegan diet.
High-brow this may not be, but I’d stake my marrow on the fact you remember both the spot and the point it’s making.
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work