If you’re someone who comes to It’s Nice That for stimulation of the intellectual kind, probably best to give this post a miss. Same goes if you don’t like gyrating – but for the rest of you, get ready for an absolutely killer advert involving all manner of phallic-vegetable-based fun. To mark World Vegan Day, campaigning organisation PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) commissioned Fallon to help put the message across that veganism can boost your sex drive. Creative directors Sam Hibbard and Dan Watts worked with director Sam Peacock to create this one-minute coming together (stop sniggering at the back) of the male form and the delicious fruits and vegetables which form the vegan diet.
High-brow this may not be, but I’d stake my marrow on the fact you remember both the spot and the point it’s making.
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery