If you’re someone who comes to It’s Nice That for stimulation of the intellectual kind, probably best to give this post a miss. Same goes if you don’t like gyrating – but for the rest of you, get ready for an absolutely killer advert involving all manner of phallic-vegetable-based fun. To mark World Vegan Day, campaigning organisation PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) commissioned Fallon to help put the message across that veganism can boost your sex drive. Creative directors Sam Hibbard and Dan Watts worked with director Sam Peacock to create this one-minute coming together (stop sniggering at the back) of the male form and the delicious fruits and vegetables which form the vegan diet.
High-brow this may not be, but I’d stake my marrow on the fact you remember both the spot and the point it’s making.
- Sam Pilling directs video for DJ Shadow track Nobody Speaks
- Mrzyk & Moriceau's hilariously psychedelic music video for The Avalanches
- Nick Waplington's artwork for Yak, a striking representation of their sound
- Ondrej Bachor and Jan Horcik create ever-evolving identity for fashion designer Karolina Jurikova
- Bodil Jane's illustrations: ornate, exotic and really very lovely
- Drifting SUVs in the Arabian desert: Peter Garritano explores the world of hajwalah
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August