If you’re someone who comes to It’s Nice That for stimulation of the intellectual kind, probably best to give this post a miss. Same goes if you don’t like gyrating – but for the rest of you, get ready for an absolutely killer advert involving all manner of phallic-vegetable-based fun. To mark World Vegan Day, campaigning organisation PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) commissioned Fallon to help put the message across that veganism can boost your sex drive. Creative directors Sam Hibbard and Dan Watts worked with director Sam Peacock to create this one-minute coming together (stop sniggering at the back) of the male form and the delicious fruits and vegetables which form the vegan diet.
High-brow this may not be, but I’d stake my marrow on the fact you remember both the spot and the point it’s making.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf