Unless you’ve spent the last couple of days in a hole far, far underground, you’ll have seen Tatia Pilieva’s viral fashion film in which 20 strangers meet and kiss for the very first time. It’s awkward, it’s adorable, and it had the whole online world melting together in a bewildered puddle of gooey feelings.
Never one to miss out on a gleaming opportunity, those geniuses over at Mother London have recreated Tatia’s sweet short, but with dogs. Sniffing each other. It’s called FIRST SNIFF, and it tops the original in perhaps every way – watch out for the sweet moment when the cocker spaniel pokes its nose at the whippet’s behind. It gets kind of emotional. (Sniff.)
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain