Unless you’ve spent the last couple of days in a hole far, far underground, you’ll have seen Tatia Pilieva’s viral fashion film in which 20 strangers meet and kiss for the very first time. It’s awkward, it’s adorable, and it had the whole online world melting together in a bewildered puddle of gooey feelings.
Never one to miss out on a gleaming opportunity, those geniuses over at Mother London have recreated Tatia’s sweet short, but with dogs. Sniffing each other. It’s called FIRST SNIFF, and it tops the original in perhaps every way – watch out for the sweet moment when the cocker spaniel pokes its nose at the whippet’s behind. It gets kind of emotional. (Sniff.)
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design