We’re very pleased to present part two of our interview with the legend that is Paul Smith. In the second part of the film (the first half of which you can find over here on First Broadcast) by James Aiken and Rob Alderson, Paul lets us in on the secrets of running his business which he has done with gusto since 1970.
As well as giving us an insight into the history of the company, Paul kindly shows us around his colourful London offices where the magic happens and the one-of-a-kind garments are invented. Cheerful, passionate and focused, Paul’s attitude to work is the envy of every businessman in the country. Let’s hope he can inspire us to go about our work day differently today. Enjoy!
- British Values: a new zine celebrating stories from immigrant communities in the UK
- A well-crafted, shapeshifting print project celebrating 100 years of design manifestos
- Movers and image-makers: a masterclass in fashion photography from Nick Knight
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michael
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- LA courtroom illustrations from cases including OJ Simpson and Snoop Dogg in new monograph
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)