We’re very pleased to present part two of our interview with the legend that is Paul Smith. In the second part of the film (the first half of which you can find over here on First Broadcast) by James Aiken and Rob Alderson, Paul lets us in on the secrets of running his business which he has done with gusto since 1970.
As well as giving us an insight into the history of the company, Paul kindly shows us around his colourful London offices where the magic happens and the one-of-a-kind garments are invented. Cheerful, passionate and focused, Paul’s attitude to work is the envy of every businessman in the country. Let’s hope he can inspire us to go about our work day differently today. Enjoy!
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Nadine Kolodziey’s prolific output of creative colourful talent
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- How to make the perfect physical portfolio with photographer Guy Archard
- Martin Parr creates BBC One idents as a “portrait of modern Britain in all its diversity”
- Ones to Watch 2017: Introducing
- Narrative and design: a chat with Penguin book cover designer Janet Hansen
- Can Dagarslani personifies serenity in photographic series at Bauhaus