This feisty little girl’s just started surfing the crimson wave of puberty at her summer camp. Luckily for her, she’s the first girl at camp to get her period, so she becomes something of a coach, nay dictator, among her naive peers as they all start their periods too. “For these campers, I was their Joan of Arc…I’m Joan, and their vaj is the Arc…”
You may have heard of Hello Flo, a tampon delivery service, a while back when they first started. It’s a genius idea, and something that perhaps should be more prominent, but no doubt this spot by BBDO is going to get them the publicity they deserve. Let’s just hope they give them out like that little girl does at 0:25…
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"