The words “magic touch” get bandied about a little too much sometimes, but when a woman as ludicrously creative as Florence Tetier comes along, I guess it’s kind of forgivable. Florence is editor-in-chief and art director of the Swiss arts publication Novembre Magazine but also manages to be a great draughtsman, make fantastic collages, design entire magazines, take photographs and create some impressive set designs at the same time. No big deal.
Take a look at her work on the Monsieur L’Agent website and maybe try and get your hands on a copy of Novembre because it may be worth a lot of money one day.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations