The words “magic touch” get bandied about a little too much sometimes, but when a woman as ludicrously creative as Florence Tetier comes along, I guess it’s kind of forgivable. Florence is editor-in-chief and art director of the Swiss arts publication Novembre Magazine but also manages to be a great draughtsman, make fantastic collages, design entire magazines, take photographs and create some impressive set designs at the same time. No big deal.
Take a look at her work on the Monsieur L’Agent website and maybe try and get your hands on a copy of Novembre because it may be worth a lot of money one day.
- Sam Pilling directs video for DJ Shadow track Nobody Speaks
- Mrzyk & Moriceau's hilariously psychedelic music video for The Avalanches
- Nick Waplington's artwork for Yak, a striking representation of their sound
- Ondrej Bachor and Jan Horcik create ever-evolving identity for fashion designer Karolina Jurikova
- Bodil Jane's illustrations: ornate, exotic and really very lovely
- Drifting SUVs in the Arabian desert: Peter Garritano explores the world of hajwalah
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August