The words “magic touch” get bandied about a little too much sometimes, but when a woman as ludicrously creative as Florence Tetier comes along, I guess it’s kind of forgivable. Florence is editor-in-chief and art director of the Swiss arts publication Novembre Magazine but also manages to be a great draughtsman, make fantastic collages, design entire magazines, take photographs and create some impressive set designs at the same time. No big deal.
Take a look at her work on the Monsieur L’Agent website and maybe try and get your hands on a copy of Novembre because it may be worth a lot of money one day.
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, director
- Founder and creative director of ManvsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys