The words “magic touch” get bandied about a little too much sometimes, but when a woman as ludicrously creative as Florence Tetier comes along, I guess it’s kind of forgivable. Florence is editor-in-chief and art director of the Swiss arts publication Novembre Magazine but also manages to be a great draughtsman, make fantastic collages, design entire magazines, take photographs and create some impressive set designs at the same time. No big deal.
Take a look at her work on the Monsieur L’Agent website and maybe try and get your hands on a copy of Novembre because it may be worth a lot of money one day.
- Sean and Seng travelled to Mongolia to shoot for Arena Homme+
- Joshua T Gibbons provides an insight into the relaxed bachelor lifestyle of Cockney Stan
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Latvian illustrator Zane Zlemeša's delicately painted drawings
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Linda Brownlee’s beautiful photography book captures family life in a Sicilian village
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich