The words “magic touch” get bandied about a little too much sometimes, but when a woman as ludicrously creative as Florence Tetier comes along, I guess it’s kind of forgivable. Florence is editor-in-chief and art director of the Swiss arts publication Novembre Magazine but also manages to be a great draughtsman, make fantastic collages, design entire magazines, take photographs and create some impressive set designs at the same time. No big deal.
Take a look at her work on the Monsieur L’Agent website and maybe try and get your hands on a copy of Novembre because it may be worth a lot of money one day.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?