Shamelessly plucked from the pages of (the fantastic) Lifelounge, Gnarls Barkley are to give away their entire second album, ‘The Odd Couple’ for free.
Two exceptions, first off the entire album is one .mp3 file, secondly, it’s all played backwards. You’d have thought this would put you off downloading it but the word ‘free’ is just too good to turn down. I gave it 2 minutes and from there it will live in my iTunes for eternity, never to be played again.
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos