Shamelessly plucked from the pages of (the fantastic) Lifelounge, Gnarls Barkley are to give away their entire second album, ‘The Odd Couple’ for free.
Two exceptions, first off the entire album is one .mp3 file, secondly, it’s all played backwards. You’d have thought this would put you off downloading it but the word ‘free’ is just too good to turn down. I gave it 2 minutes and from there it will live in my iTunes for eternity, never to be played again.
- Long-limbed characters play out scenes in Serafine Frey's brilliant illustrations
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Humorously choreographed nudes in Ave Pildas’ photography
- Renowned design writers Charlotte and Peter Fiell show us what's on their bookshelf
- Talking ten years of Fantastic Man with Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom
- Absence, loneliness and the western quest for happiness: the strange world of Vacuum
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Abstract, symbol-laden work from designer Hirofumi Abe
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection