Shamelessly plucked from the pages of (the fantastic) Lifelounge, Gnarls Barkley are to give away their entire second album, ‘The Odd Couple’ for free.
Two exceptions, first off the entire album is one .mp3 file, secondly, it’s all played backwards. You’d have thought this would put you off downloading it but the word ‘free’ is just too good to turn down. I gave it 2 minutes and from there it will live in my iTunes for eternity, never to be played again.
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Illustrator Thomas Howe’s detailed character studies capture quirky personas
- Tragic beauty: the arsenic-laden wallpapers of the Victorian home
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity