Shamelessly plucked from the pages of (the fantastic) Lifelounge, Gnarls Barkley are to give away their entire second album, ‘The Odd Couple’ for free.
Two exceptions, first off the entire album is one .mp3 file, secondly, it’s all played backwards. You’d have thought this would put you off downloading it but the word ‘free’ is just too good to turn down. I gave it 2 minutes and from there it will live in my iTunes for eternity, never to be played again.
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU