All this week we’ve been profiling the first five films in Between The Lines – where we go into the places where some of our favourite publishers work to get to know them a little better. And it’s fitting on this final Friday that we round off the week with The Green Soccer Journal lads seeing as the interminable summer without top flight football ends tomorrow.
We sat down with Adam and James to see how, why and where they’ve set about transforming football coverage with their much-sought after magazine.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language