If you’ve got a weak stomach (especially when it comes to anything medical related) then by all means give this video a go, but I can’t promise it won’t make you flinch. Hanging out in a dreamy meadow by a river, Grizzly Bear lay in the grass whilst stoically performing basic medical tests on one another. Blood tests, ear candles, skin samples and hair tweaking are all shown in twitching, gif form in this beautiful, Dali-esque video by the super-talented Kris Moye.
Kris’ interpretation of Gun-Shy, one of the cheerier songs on Grizzly Bear’s most recent album, is a perfect response for one of the most notoriously intelligent and thought-provoking bands around. On that note, check out his video for Wolfmother, where Kris defaced a video of them playing live with a Sharpie. With a back catalogue such as Kris has, we can’t wait to see whose music he transforms with his trippy visuals next.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf