Don’t worry folks, Gustav Almestål has taken a break from making food look all sexy – we know that your jelly legs couldn’t take much more of that. Instead he’s teamed up with food stylist Niklas Hansen to make it look absolutely delicious and very very colourful in a wonderful shoot for issue two of The Gourmand, in a way that only such magical collaborations of different crafts manages to do.
And taking the question of “what came first, the chicken or the egg?” to a new, slightly more abstract level, Gustav has also taken some very fantastic photographs of the lovely Christopher Bastin with an unidentified, nervous looking bird perched on his shoulder. Lord knows the poor creature has every right to be. Is there anything this ravishingly talented photographer can’t do with his lens?
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs