Here in the UK we’re just back to work this morning after four long, lovely days off for the Easter weekend. So it’s snap back to reality (oh, there goes gravity) and however much you like your job, there’s sure to be a period of readjustment. Here at It’s NIce That we take your mental well-being pretty seriously and so we knew we had to come back with something so blisteringly brilliant it would blow those blues sky high. And fear not, because in Hattie Stweart we’ve found just the creative for the job.
Our absolute favourite professional doodler has just updated her site with a bundle of ace new work, including a version of Where’s Wally? for Garage magazine called Where’s Alber? (based on the designer Alber Ebaz), an eye-catching mural in Bangkok for the Bukruk street art festival and some awesome work for the spring summer film for Barney’s New York. See you’re smiling aren’t you? And we’ve only gone and thrown in some of her famous DooodleBoms as well for good measure. At ease people, Hatie’s going to get us through this.
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood