Here in the UK we’re just back to work this morning after four long, lovely days off for the Easter weekend. So it’s snap back to reality (oh, there goes gravity) and however much you like your job, there’s sure to be a period of readjustment. Here at It’s NIce That we take your mental well-being pretty seriously and so we knew we had to come back with something so blisteringly brilliant it would blow those blues sky high. And fear not, because in Hattie Stweart we’ve found just the creative for the job.
Our absolute favourite professional doodler has just updated her site with a bundle of ace new work, including a version of Where’s Wally? for Garage magazine called Where’s Alber? (based on the designer Alber Ebaz), an eye-catching mural in Bangkok for the Bukruk street art festival and some awesome work for the spring summer film for Barney’s New York. See you’re smiling aren’t you? And we’ve only gone and thrown in some of her famous DooodleBoms as well for good measure. At ease people, Hatie’s going to get us through this.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100