Here in the UK we’re just back to work this morning after four long, lovely days off for the Easter weekend. So it’s snap back to reality (oh, there goes gravity) and however much you like your job, there’s sure to be a period of readjustment. Here at It’s NIce That we take your mental well-being pretty seriously and so we knew we had to come back with something so blisteringly brilliant it would blow those blues sky high. And fear not, because in Hattie Stweart we’ve found just the creative for the job.
Our absolute favourite professional doodler has just updated her site with a bundle of ace new work, including a version of Where’s Wally? for Garage magazine called Where’s Alber? (based on the designer Alber Ebaz), an eye-catching mural in Bangkok for the Bukruk street art festival and some awesome work for the spring summer film for Barney’s New York. See you’re smiling aren’t you? And we’ve only gone and thrown in some of her famous DooodleBoms as well for good measure. At ease people, Hatie’s going to get us through this.
- Rodion Kitaev illustrates the goings on of an office party in mammoth detail
- Makings of a Man: It’s Nice That and Harry’s invite you to be a life model for a day
- A higgledy-piggledy, funny yet tragic tale: The Romance of the Skeleton
- Tiago Galo’s refreshing, travel-themed illustrations remind us of sunnier times
- Artist Morgan Blair on her “pathological need to make you laugh”
- Lennarts & de Bruijn’s “hot as hell” campaign for Utrecht club, Ekko
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books