If image bank Haw-lin were an American football team we would be pressed up against the barrier, pompoms in hand, wildly screaming our support in between shovelling huge mouthfuls of popcorn into our faces. We’ve long been writing adoring articles about their collaborative work – of which there is no small amount, as they provide their aesthetic prowess to create exciting new projects with brands and creatives alike – so when they got in touch to announce the launch of their new website we expected great things.
They didn’t disappoint; the new site is sleek, well-captioned and easy to navigate, placing all of their excellent work in one great big well of visual inspiration. Long may you reign over image banks, Haw-lin. Hurrah.
- “Noise, exertion and rebellion”: Ari Marcopoulos’ latest exhibition, Machine
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Greg Barth puts world peace to a public vote in satirical film, Epic Fail
- Julia Petrova conveys mystery and darkness in her landscape illustrations
- Deividas Buivydas documents Boston, Lincolnshire, a town known as “the face of Brexit"
- Justin Sloane applies his blunt and nuanced ethos to multidisciplinary design
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s