If image bank Haw-lin were an American football team we would be pressed up against the barrier, pompoms in hand, wildly screaming our support in between shovelling huge mouthfuls of popcorn into our faces. We’ve long been writing adoring articles about their collaborative work – of which there is no small amount, as they provide their aesthetic prowess to create exciting new projects with brands and creatives alike – so when they got in touch to announce the launch of their new website we expected great things.
They didn’t disappoint; the new site is sleek, well-captioned and easy to navigate, placing all of their excellent work in one great big well of visual inspiration. Long may you reign over image banks, Haw-lin. Hurrah.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf