Certainly one of the favorites over here on It’s Nice That is the work of London based illustrator HelloVon. The image pictured doesn’t really do it justice, the detail is incredible and the style he has developed over the last few years makes him one of the most exciting illustrators working today.
The recent update doesn’t disappoint with a hefty addition to the already accomplished body of work on display. ShopVon also has prints, apparel and alike for sale.
- The stylistic punch of Dexter Lander's photography
- Shun Sasaki’s designs burst with colour and kawaii appeal
- Game, Set, Match: Alex Blouin turns his lens on tennis fans
- Daniel Gordon plays with perspective with his brightly coloured collaged works
- Curator Shonagh Marshall takes us through the highlights from Hair by Sam McKnight
- Yeji Yun’s imaginative zine combines frozen lands, whales and cocktails
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity