It’s no surprise that Kate Moross has gained a lot of attention in the design world. The 26-year-old graphic artist and art director already boasts an impressive client list including Nike, Ray Ban, Vogue and The Guardian to name a few. The founder of Studio Moross, her portfolio also boasts art direction and music videos for the likes of Jessie Ware and Simian Mobile Disco.
A self-confessed lover of three-sided shapes, illegible typography, and freeform lettering, this translates into her vibrant, playful designs, innovative art direction and with the studio’s moto being “make music look good”, it is safe to say she’s also applied these interests to a plethora of eye-catching album art.
Kate’s talk at Here 2013, “There Is No Wall”, will look at ways of breaking down the illusion of creative and professional fear, and teach us how to improvise around it.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
There are only a limited number of tickets left so register now to avoid disappointment as t
Group discounts for Here are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass). Simply email email@example.com from your university email account for the discount code or send proof you are entitled to the discount.
We hope to see you there!
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016