It’s no surprise that Kate Moross has gained a lot of attention in the design world. The 26-year-old graphic artist and art director already boasts an impressive client list including Nike, Ray Ban, Vogue and The Guardian to name a few. The founder of Studio Moross, her portfolio also boasts art direction and music videos for the likes of Jessie Ware and Simian Mobile Disco.
A self-confessed lover of three-sided shapes, illegible typography, and freeform lettering, this translates into her vibrant, playful designs, innovative art direction and with the studio’s moto being “make music look good”, it is safe to say she’s also applied these interests to a plethora of eye-catching album art.
Kate’s talk at Here 2013, “There Is No Wall”, will look at ways of breaking down the illusion of creative and professional fear, and teach us how to improvise around it.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
There are only a limited number of tickets left so register now to avoid disappointment as t
Group discounts for Here are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass). Simply email email@example.com from your university email account for the discount code or send proof you are entitled to the discount.
We hope to see you there!
- Patrick Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colour characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU