We are thrilled to announce that the multitalented and hugely influential British designer Thomas Heatherwick will be delivering the closing keynote talk of Here, our one-day symposium. He will join a stellar line-up of over a dozen brilliant creatives from the UK and abroad speaking about their practice and process, as well as sharing their insights and expertise, in our biggest event to date.
Championing creativity across multiple practices, the top-notch programme of high-profile speakers includes, acclaimed British fashion luminary Sir Paul Smith multi-faceted illustrator Quentin Jones, BAFTA-winning animator Grant Orchard, Eike König founder of Hort, and Sonya Dyakova director at frieze Magazine.
Highly-acclaimed photojournalist Giles Duley will be sharing his stories, alongside the fascinating body-architect and TED fellow Lucy McCrae more, Andy Stevens of legendary graphic design studio Graphic Thought Facility will deliver some design words of wisdom, and we’ll also be joined by Dreams of a Life director Carol Morley, and talented brothers Job (Letman) and Roel Wouters (Moniker).
Adding to the mix of inspirational talks, expect some experimental antics from the one and only Bompas & Parr. Here is taking place this September during London Design Festival, at London’s spectacular Royal Geographical Society.
If you are a student or a recent 2012 graduate we are happy to offer you educational discounts of over 50% (full day tickets for £45). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books