We are thrilled to announce that the multitalented and hugely influential British designer Thomas Heatherwick will be delivering the closing keynote talk of Here, our one-day symposium. He will join a stellar line-up of over a dozen brilliant creatives from the UK and abroad speaking about their practice and process, as well as sharing their insights and expertise, in our biggest event to date.
Championing creativity across multiple practices, the top-notch programme of high-profile speakers includes, acclaimed British fashion luminary Sir Paul Smith multi-faceted illustrator Quentin Jones, BAFTA-winning animator Grant Orchard, Eike König founder of Hort, and Sonya Dyakova director at frieze Magazine.
Highly-acclaimed photojournalist Giles Duley will be sharing his stories, alongside the fascinating body-architect and TED fellow Lucy McCrae more, Andy Stevens of legendary graphic design studio Graphic Thought Facility will deliver some design words of wisdom, and we’ll also be joined by Dreams of a Life director Carol Morley, and talented brothers Job (Letman) and Roel Wouters (Moniker).
Adding to the mix of inspirational talks, expect some experimental antics from the one and only Bompas & Parr. Here is taking place this September during London Design Festival, at London’s spectacular Royal Geographical Society.
If you are a student or a recent 2012 graduate we are happy to offer you educational discounts of over 50% (full day tickets for £45). Please email email@example.com for the discount code
- Jason Shulman captures entire movies in a single image
- Rebecca Chew adds handcrafts to Esquire Singapore’s art direction
- A sublime update of work from photography duo Scheltens & Abbenes
- Brand Union discusses the merits and pitfalls of the design process behind the Tokyo 2020 Olympics logo
- Baker and Alex Simpson’s film on the legacy of modernist architect Wells Coates
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery