We are thrilled to announce that the multitalented and hugely influential British designer Thomas Heatherwick will be delivering the closing keynote talk of Here, our one-day symposium. He will join a stellar line-up of over a dozen brilliant creatives from the UK and abroad speaking about their practice and process, as well as sharing their insights and expertise, in our biggest event to date.
Championing creativity across multiple practices, the top-notch programme of high-profile speakers includes, acclaimed British fashion luminary Sir Paul Smith multi-faceted illustrator Quentin Jones, BAFTA-winning animator Grant Orchard, Eike König founder of Hort, and Sonya Dyakova director at frieze Magazine.
Highly-acclaimed photojournalist Giles Duley will be sharing his stories, alongside the fascinating body-architect and TED fellow Lucy McCrae more, Andy Stevens of legendary graphic design studio Graphic Thought Facility will deliver some design words of wisdom, and we’ll also be joined by Dreams of a Life director Carol Morley, and talented brothers Job (Letman) and Roel Wouters (Moniker).
Adding to the mix of inspirational talks, expect some experimental antics from the one and only Bompas & Parr. Here is taking place this September during London Design Festival, at London’s spectacular Royal Geographical Society.
If you are a student or a recent 2012 graduate we are happy to offer you educational discounts of over 50% (full day tickets for £45). Please email email@example.com for the discount code
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web