After the resounding success of 2011’s In Progress and the fantastic talks by the 30 brilliant speakers involved in last week’s Beauty in the Making, we are very excited to announce the launch of our creative symposium, Here, It’s Nice That’s biggest event to date.
In September this year, in the grand setting of London’s Royal Geographical Society, we will be showcasing an expertly-curated collection of current and renowned creative practitioners speaking broadly on their practice, process, ideas, and expertise with an emphasis on inspiration.
From up-and-coming film directors to prolific fashion designers, from digital innovators and photographers, to animators and graphic designers old and new, this one-day symposium will bring together some of the most innovative minds working today.
The jam-packed programme of high-profile speakers includes acclaimed British fashion luminary Sir Paul Smith, Sonya Dyakova graphic designer and art director at frieze magazine, Dreams of a Life director Carol Morley, BAFTA-winning animator Grant Orchard, and Eike König founder of award-winning design agency Hort, plus a whole host more, to be announced over the coming weeks.
A limited number of Earlybird tickets are available now. Further full price tickets and the full programme will be announced soon so watch this space.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016