Last autumn we were thrilled to bring together a top notch line-up of speakers from across the art and design world for our inaugural creative symposium Here. For the lucky 500 who managed to get tickets they were treated to a day of wit and wisdom, insights and inspiration, and now we are ready to release the films of the talks. So whether you were there and want to relive your favourites, or if you’re coming at it afresh, there’s sure to be something to whet your creative appetite.
We’ll be releasing the films in stages and we’re kicking of with the mercurial Eike König
of HORT. The Berlin-based designer’s Who the fuck is Eike? talk was a great introduction to his studio culture and his way of working. Look out for some more big names over the coming weeks and keep your eyes peeled because tickets for Here 2013 will be released soon.
- The sun's shining, the weather is sweet: here's the Best of the Web
- Great new film series profiling the individuals challenging the macho stereotypes of rugby
- Tom Cockram's photographs of Brazil’s street culture in the lead up to last year’s World Cup
- Clever, well-observed editorial illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection
- Utopia-focussed design work from studio Public School
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography
- “What’s your style? I don’t fucking know. You tell me mate”: A no nonsense look at the work of Barber Osgerby
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team