Last autumn we were thrilled to bring together a top notch line-up of speakers from across the art and design world for our inaugural creative symposium Here. For the lucky 500 who managed to get tickets they were treated to a day of wit and wisdom, insights and inspiration, and now we are ready to release the films of the talks. So whether you were there and want to relive your favourites, or if you’re coming at it afresh, there’s sure to be something to whet your creative appetite.
We’ll be releasing the films in stages and we’re kicking of with the mercurial Eike König
of HORT. The Berlin-based designer’s Who the fuck is Eike? talk was a great introduction to his studio culture and his way of working. Look out for some more big names over the coming weeks and keep your eyes peeled because tickets for Here 2013 will be released soon.
- Mirka Laura Severa makes snowmen models in fashion shoot for SZ Magazin
- 100 hours with The Beatles: Shimpei Asai's photographs from 1966
- Joe Schlaud's cheeky Kama Sutra illustrations (NSFW)
- Artist Matthew F Fisher paints seascapes and wildlife with vivid precision
- Hayley Louisa Brown on travelling to Memphis as part of Ace & Tate's Creative Fund
- Photographer Roe Ethridge’s images blur the lines between commercial and sentimental
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”