Last autumn we were thrilled to bring together a top notch line-up of speakers from across the art and design world for our inaugural creative symposium Here. For the lucky 500 who managed to get tickets they were treated to a day of wit and wisdom, insights and inspiration, and now we are ready to release the films of the talks. So whether you were there and want to relive your favourites, or if you’re coming at it afresh, there’s sure to be something to whet your creative appetite.
We’ll be releasing the films in stages and we’re kicking of with the mercurial Eike König
of HORT. The Berlin-based designer’s Who the fuck is Eike? talk was a great introduction to his studio culture and his way of working. Look out for some more big names over the coming weeks and keep your eyes peeled because tickets for Here 2013 will be released soon.
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Nadine Kolodziey’s prolific output of creative colourful talent
- Motion and design studio More and More on taking 50 days off work
- Gouffre: a treasure trove of international illustration
- Charlene Man’s “happy” illustrations
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- How to make the perfect physical portfolio with photographer Guy Archard
- Martin Parr creates BBC One idents as a “portrait of modern Britain in all its diversity”
- Ones to Watch 2017: Introducing
- Narrative and design: a chat with Penguin book cover designer Janet Hansen
- Can Dagarslani personifies serenity in photographic series at Bauhaus