Last autumn we were thrilled to bring together a top notch line-up of speakers from across the art and design world for our inaugural creative symposium Here. For the lucky 500 who managed to get tickets they were treated to a day of wit and wisdom, insights and inspiration, and now we are ready to release the films of the talks. So whether you were there and want to relive your favourites, or if you’re coming at it afresh, there’s sure to be something to whet your creative appetite.
We’ll be releasing the films in stages and we’re kicking of with the mercurial Eike König
of HORT. The Berlin-based designer’s Who the fuck is Eike? talk was a great introduction to his studio culture and his way of working. Look out for some more big names over the coming weeks and keep your eyes peeled because tickets for Here 2013 will be released soon.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns