Last autumn we were thrilled to bring together a top notch line-up of speakers from across the art and design world for our inaugural creative symposium Here. For the lucky 500 who managed to get tickets they were treated to a day of wit and wisdom, insights and inspiration, and now we are ready to release the films of the talks. So whether you were there and want to relive your favourites, or if you’re coming at it afresh, there’s sure to be something to whet your creative appetite.
We’ll be releasing the films in stages and we’re kicking of with the mercurial Eike König
of HORT. The Berlin-based designer’s Who the fuck is Eike? talk was a great introduction to his studio culture and his way of working. Look out for some more big names over the coming weeks and keep your eyes peeled because tickets for Here 2013 will be released soon.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100