Last autumn we were thrilled to bring together a top notch line-up of speakers from across the art and design world for our inaugural creative symposium Here. For the lucky 500 who managed to get tickets they were treated to a day of wit and wisdom, insights and inspiration, and now we are ready to release the films of the talks. So whether you were there and want to relive your favourites, or if you’re coming at it afresh, there’s sure to be something to whet your creative appetite.
We’ll be releasing the films in stages and we’re kicking of with the mercurial Eike König
of HORT. The Berlin-based designer’s Who the fuck is Eike? talk was a great introduction to his studio culture and his way of working. Look out for some more big names over the coming weeks and keep your eyes peeled because tickets for Here 2013 will be released soon.
- Michael DeForge’s mysterious, ominous illustrations
- Jesús Sotés folkish work draws darker themes into his commercial illustration
- Alex Blouin shoots petrolheads at Canada’s biggest car show
- Designer Cindy Kutikova on translating her ideas into a visual language
- “Graphic design of any and every printed matter”: introducing Arc studio
- Studio Output’s bumper bookshelf full of design and art inspiration
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus