Last autumn we were thrilled to bring together a top notch line-up of speakers from across the art and design world for our inaugural creative symposium Here. For the lucky 500 who managed to get tickets they were treated to a day of wit and wisdom, insights and inspiration, and now we are ready to release the films of the talks. So whether you were there and want to relive your favourites, or if you’re coming at it afresh, there’s sure to be something to whet your creative appetite.
We’ll be releasing the films in stages and we’re kicking of with the mercurial Eike König
of HORT. The Berlin-based designer’s Who the fuck is Eike? talk was a great introduction to his studio culture and his way of working. Look out for some more big names over the coming weeks and keep your eyes peeled because tickets for Here 2013 will be released soon.
- Rodion Kitaev illustrates the goings on of an office party in mammoth detail
- Makings of a Man: It’s Nice That and Harry’s invite you to be a life model for a day
- A higgledy-piggledy, funny yet tragic tale: The Romance of the Skeleton
- Tiago Galo’s refreshing, travel-themed illustrations remind us of sunnier times
- Artist Morgan Blair on her “pathological need to make you laugh”
- Lennarts & de Bruijn’s “hot as hell” campaign for Utrecht club, Ekko
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books