Last autumn we were thrilled to bring together a top notch line-up of speakers from across the art and design world for our inaugural creative symposium Here. For the lucky 500 who managed to get tickets they were treated to a day of wit and wisdom, insights and inspiration, and now we are ready to release the films of the talks. So whether you were there and want to relive your favourites, or if you’re coming at it afresh, there’s sure to be something to whet your creative appetite.
We’ll be releasing the films in stages and we’re kicking of with the mercurial Eike König
of HORT. The Berlin-based designer’s Who the fuck is Eike? talk was a great introduction to his studio culture and his way of working. Look out for some more big names over the coming weeks and keep your eyes peeled because tickets for Here 2013 will be released soon.
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"