You already know how we feel about Norwegian studio Heydays; their clean, crisp design has prompted us to let them guest post on the site in previous years and we’ve featured enough of their work to give you an idea of just how good they are. So you won’t be surprised to find out that their identity for industrial designers Studio Hansen is another triumphant addition to an already sterling portfolio.
Hansen’s commitment to strong concepts and immaculate finishes is manifested through a simple grid of blue dots that spans the studio’s online and print collateral, providing the perfect background to their reductive geometric logo. While the identity as a whole is remarkably restrained it’s a loud proclamation that Studio Hansen approach each project with a blank canvas and are meticulous in their execution – which ultimately is everything you need from your identity.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant