You already know how we feel about Norwegian studio Heydays; their clean, crisp design has prompted us to let them guest post on the site in previous years and we’ve featured enough of their work to give you an idea of just how good they are. So you won’t be surprised to find out that their identity for industrial designers Studio Hansen is another triumphant addition to an already sterling portfolio.
Hansen’s commitment to strong concepts and immaculate finishes is manifested through a simple grid of blue dots that spans the studio’s online and print collateral, providing the perfect background to their reductive geometric logo. While the identity as a whole is remarkably restrained it’s a loud proclamation that Studio Hansen approach each project with a blank canvas and are meticulous in their execution – which ultimately is everything you need from your identity.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan