Remember the days when reading under the duvet with your torch was the single most naughty thing you could do? Me to; I was an expert at bidding my mum goodnight, feigning a yawn, waiting the requisite couple of minutes as she padded down the landing and then getting stuck into whatever book was dominating my imagination at that time. Now Hat-trick Design and illustrator Rebecca Sutherland have created a book which plays on the illicit thrill of sub-bedclothes literary experiences, with monsters, magic tricks and mysteries which are only revealed by the light of a torch.
It’s a really nice idea and those behind it have clearly given their inner children free rein to create something weird and wonderful. What’s that, you’re after a punny title too? How does Hide & Eek grab you? Yeah thought so. Night mum…
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"