In January this year Melbourne-based Hunt & Co was officially formed after Hunt Studio and Published by Process were amalgamated (get me) into a single operation. Maybe best known as the brains behind the beautiful Process Journal, but in their newest updates we are treated to a real smorgasbord of lovely work across branding, print and art direction, plus a great new website for Process and a fine-looking instructional make-up app.
What I really like about Hunt & Co is that they don’t overcomplicate the design process – the work is excellently executed but the user always seems to take pride of place in their creative thinking and the simple, striking solutions to varied briefs is a refreshing change from some of the fussier stuff we come across.
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Yoko Yuki takes us on a bizarre jaunt into town in this kaleidoscopic animation
- Director Nick Ahlmark captures the thrills of night riding for Vice and Samsung
- Marion Jdanoff's skillful screen prints and books are packed with vibrancy
- Illustrator Zoë Taylor’s heroine escapes a party through clichéd melodrama and sporadic linework
- Björk Vulnicura: inside the creation of the kafkaesque headpieces by James Merry and Neri Oxman
- Airbnb launches its own in-house design studio, Samara
- Subway unveils redesigned logo and new symbol
- Neubau introduces its latest immaculately minimal typeface, NB Akademie
- PES creates an epic scale, long-exposure stop motion film for Honda
- Rio Olympics 2016: the creative projects inspired by the Games
- Erin M Riley’s hand-woven tapestries re-contextualise online pornography (NSFW)