In January this year Melbourne-based Hunt & Co was officially formed after Hunt Studio and Published by Process were amalgamated (get me) into a single operation. Maybe best known as the brains behind the beautiful Process Journal, but in their newest updates we are treated to a real smorgasbord of lovely work across branding, print and art direction, plus a great new website for Process and a fine-looking instructional make-up app.
What I really like about Hunt & Co is that they don’t overcomplicate the design process – the work is excellently executed but the user always seems to take pride of place in their creative thinking and the simple, striking solutions to varied briefs is a refreshing change from some of the fussier stuff we come across.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant