It’s Friday and you know what Fridays are excellent for? Catching up with friends. So in the Friday spirit here’s a lovely slideshow of work by illustrator Ian Stevenson, long time amigo of the site. His latest solo show Really Shit is on at the Ship of Fools gallery in The Netherlands and as always it’s a super-fun mix of whimsy and gentle subversion. A nice way to start the weekend.
The show runs until the end of August and should bring Ian’s brilliant stuff to the attention of an even wider audience.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations