It’s Friday and you know what Fridays are excellent for? Catching up with friends. So in the Friday spirit here’s a lovely slideshow of work by illustrator Ian Stevenson, long time amigo of the site. His latest solo show Really Shit is on at the Ship of Fools gallery in The Netherlands and as always it’s a super-fun mix of whimsy and gentle subversion. A nice way to start the weekend.
The show runs until the end of August and should bring Ian’s brilliant stuff to the attention of an even wider audience.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity