It’s Friday and you know what Fridays are excellent for? Catching up with friends. So in the Friday spirit here’s a lovely slideshow of work by illustrator Ian Stevenson, long time amigo of the site. His latest solo show Really Shit is on at the Ship of Fools gallery in The Netherlands and as always it’s a super-fun mix of whimsy and gentle subversion. A nice way to start the weekend.
The show runs until the end of August and should bring Ian’s brilliant stuff to the attention of an even wider audience.
- Tomomi Maezawa designs airy identity for Fabrica and Daikin collaboration
- From building site to bustling creative destination – London's illustration gallery one year on
- Big, bold and beautiful: Isabelle Vaverka designs Unseen photography festival mag
- Three brothers on a summer adventure in Neil Bedford's new series for Kinfolk
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Mark Manzi's photography: part staged, part skill, part "pure luck"
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- Bookshelf: Jason Silva
- A look inside the brand guidelines for the amazing 1970s Nasa "worm" logo
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film