Imagine if, instead of being an online search engine, Google was a man in an office, surrounded by stacks of papers too high to see over. Imagine if every time you had a question to Google you not only had to wait in line outside his office, but you also had to watch ashamedly while he rummaged through the aforementioned files. Imagine the things you’d hear.
And then stop imagining, because fortunately for us those irresistible kings of fun over at College Humor blew everybody’s minds earlier this year with their hilarious short, What If Google Was a Guy. And here’s some even better news, they’ve just come back for round two, which sees Mr Google daub himself with paint in celebration of Jackson Pollock’s birthday, bury his face in his hands when a beautiful girl continues to ask him why her farts smell and fight repeatedly with a representative of the NSA. This is brilliantly funny stuff. Happy Friday folks!
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery