Imagine if, instead of being an online search engine, Google was a man in an office, surrounded by stacks of papers too high to see over. Imagine if every time you had a question to Google you not only had to wait in line outside his office, but you also had to watch ashamedly while he rummaged through the aforementioned files. Imagine the things you’d hear.
And then stop imagining, because fortunately for us those irresistible kings of fun over at College Humor blew everybody’s minds earlier this year with their hilarious short, What If Google Was a Guy. And here’s some even better news, they’ve just come back for round two, which sees Mr Google daub himself with paint in celebration of Jackson Pollock’s birthday, bury his face in his hands when a beautiful girl continues to ask him why her farts smell and fight repeatedly with a representative of the NSA. This is brilliantly funny stuff. Happy Friday folks!
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan