You just don’t get much better than this, right? A Berlin couple who create some of the most joy-infused, well thought-out illustrations you’ve ever seen. Imagine actually living in the world of Golden Cosmos; plants, sunshine, orange juice, good books, new socks, tiled floors…Oh my.
It had been a while since we checked up on this duo, so revisiting their website brought a feeling similar to that of opening a chest full of dusty but grandiose clothes, or seeing your favourite plants in full bloom. From the spectacularly innovative watch feature in the near-perfect new issue of Zeit Magazin, to the book review in the New York Times – these illustrations have been chosen because they are classic, informed, and are made with pure, unadulterated happiness.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations