You know which sector isn’t known for playful, colourful and communicative graphic design? The money management world, but that may be about to change thanks to those terrifically talented chaps and chapesses over at Isobel. On Trees is a tool designed to " help people review and plan their finances all in one place.." no wake up, because isobel have created two wonderfully simple teaser visuals using wool and plasticine under the strapline “Your money life neat and tidy.”
Proof once again that great creative work can be produced in the most unlikely of contexts.
- Boot Boyz Biz: promoting community, not commodity
- Waving goodbye to July with our weekly Best of the Web
- The classical and the crude combine to represent the multiple facets of The Arab City
- Parquet Courts’ Andrew Savage on the interchanging influence of art and music
- Thee Drinkers: New exhibition conveys the joys and despair of having a few too many
- August Diary: where to go and what to see
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale