You know which sector isn’t known for playful, colourful and communicative graphic design? The money management world, but that may be about to change thanks to those terrifically talented chaps and chapesses over at Isobel. On Trees is a tool designed to " help people review and plan their finances all in one place.." no wake up, because isobel have created two wonderfully simple teaser visuals using wool and plasticine under the strapline “Your money life neat and tidy.”
Proof once again that great creative work can be produced in the most unlikely of contexts.
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio