As well as our wall-to-wall web coverage of The London Design Festival ( wait, can you have wall-to-wall web coverage? What’s the online equivalent? Oh never mind…) ANYWAY we have also produced a publication – in association with The Lollipop Shoppe featuring big name interviews, reflections on this year’s events and lots of other bumpf as well. A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves)
A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves), so we are making a small number available via our shop for just the cost it takes the postman to waddle down your street and pop one through your letterbox. Aces!
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"