As well as our wall-to-wall web coverage of The London Design Festival ( wait, can you have wall-to-wall web coverage? What’s the online equivalent? Oh never mind…) ANYWAY we have also produced a publication – in association with The Lollipop Shoppe featuring big name interviews, reflections on this year’s events and lots of other bumpf as well. A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves)
A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves), so we are making a small number available via our shop for just the cost it takes the postman to waddle down your street and pop one through your letterbox. Aces!
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity