As well as our wall-to-wall web coverage of The London Design Festival ( wait, can you have wall-to-wall web coverage? What’s the online equivalent? Oh never mind…) ANYWAY we have also produced a publication – in association with The Lollipop Shoppe featuring big name interviews, reflections on this year’s events and lots of other bumpf as well. A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves)
A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves), so we are making a small number available via our shop for just the cost it takes the postman to waddle down your street and pop one through your letterbox. Aces!
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design