As well as our wall-to-wall web coverage of The London Design Festival ( wait, can you have wall-to-wall web coverage? What’s the online equivalent? Oh never mind…) ANYWAY we have also produced a publication – in association with The Lollipop Shoppe featuring big name interviews, reflections on this year’s events and lots of other bumpf as well. A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves)
A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves), so we are making a small number available via our shop for just the cost it takes the postman to waddle down your street and pop one through your letterbox. Aces!
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web