As well as our wall-to-wall web coverage of The London Design Festival ( wait, can you have wall-to-wall web coverage? What’s the online equivalent? Oh never mind…) ANYWAY we have also produced a publication – in association with The Lollipop Shoppe featuring big name interviews, reflections on this year’s events and lots of other bumpf as well. A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves)
A lot of the content will appear on the site during the week, but not all of it will, and it’s rather snazzy looking thing (even if we say so ourselves), so we are making a small number available via our shop for just the cost it takes the postman to waddle down your street and pop one through your letterbox. Aces!
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?