This week myself and Alex head out to São Paulo to run a six day workshop with Mesa & Cadeira. Based around publishing and curation we follow in the footsteps of Andy Cameron and Anthony Burrill who have both been out to Brazil to run workshops with Fran and Barbara (founders of Mesa & Cadeira). We’ll also be in Rio for two days (9/10 May).
We’ll have time while we’re there to see as much as possible and we’re keen to meet as many people as possible. For hints and tips or if you fancy meeting for a coffee or a beer drop us an email — email@example.com.
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations