This week myself and Alex head out to São Paulo to run a six day workshop with Mesa & Cadeira. Based around publishing and curation we follow in the footsteps of Andy Cameron and Anthony Burrill who have both been out to Brazil to run workshops with Fran and Barbara (founders of Mesa & Cadeira). We’ll also be in Rio for two days (9/10 May).
We’ll have time while we’re there to see as much as possible and we’re keen to meet as many people as possible. For hints and tips or if you fancy meeting for a coffee or a beer drop us an email — email@example.com.
- Brian Griffin's haunting new photography book documents paths that led to the Holocaust
- Japanese designer Tadashi Ueda is back with some ambiguously playful posters
- Great design redressing scuzzy skate aesthetics for new totally rad boardsports mag
- Eric Shaw's abstract looped paintings start as digital sketches
- The Midlands folk who celebrate all-things American, shot beautifully by Tom Martin
- Matthew Brooks documents the eerie homes of mid-century Italian-Canadian immigrants
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)