The crisp lines of a shape, lashings of bold colour – sounds exactly like geometric porn. And if this is right up your street (just me?), give thanks to Jelle Martens, an artist slash graphic designer slash photographer. Jelle’s portfolio is impressive – black and white photography and engaging graphic design, both based around simplicity.
Combine these talents and in return Jelle gives us a collection of simply wonderful graphic prints. The careful selection of colour makes them very pleasing to the eye, and some even give the effect of being three dimensional. Phwoar!
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan