What strikes you when you first feast your eyes on photographer Jody Rogac’s portfolio of tremendous portraits is what a cool, exceptionally good-looking bunch it is that she photographs. Seriously, if looks could kill – with their sweeping locks and chiselled cheekbones- this bunch would be a truly terrifying lot.
However take a second look and it isn’t long before you realise that although Jody’s subjects are clearly well endowed in the good looks department, truthfully it is Jody’s undeniable talent as a photographer that makes these portraits (and the subjects themselves) look truly phenomenal. Photographing each of her models with a restrained starkness and capturing a beautiful sense of personality and character while still managing to maintain a sense of intrigue, Jody’s photographs are just stunning.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"