What strikes you when you first feast your eyes on photographer Jody Rogac’s portfolio of tremendous portraits is what a cool, exceptionally good-looking bunch it is that she photographs. Seriously, if looks could kill – with their sweeping locks and chiselled cheekbones- this bunch would be a truly terrifying lot.
However take a second look and it isn’t long before you realise that although Jody’s subjects are clearly well endowed in the good looks department, truthfully it is Jody’s undeniable talent as a photographer that makes these portraits (and the subjects themselves) look truly phenomenal. Photographing each of her models with a restrained starkness and capturing a beautiful sense of personality and character while still managing to maintain a sense of intrigue, Jody’s photographs are just stunning.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations