We’ve mentioned before that it must be pretty easy photographing beautiful people for a living. Those exquisite bone structures and piercing gazes basically do all the hard work for you, leaving you to just sit back and snap away. But when the beautiful people look THIS good, you have to put your hands up and admit that the photographer behind them has an impressive level of skill and vision.
The man responsible for this deliciously photogenic bunch is Berlin-based lensman Jonas Lindstroem, photographer for the likes of Wallpaper, Dazed & Confused, i-D, Matter, Rolling Stone and The Green Soccer Journal as well as brands like Nike, Nokia and Mercedes – he’s really very good. It’s not just portraits either, Jonas has an undeniable knack for taking great shots of everything he focuses his camera on, whether it’s landscapes, models or just plain old house plants. He also does great films. There’s literally no stopping this guy!
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf