We’ve mentioned before that it must be pretty easy photographing beautiful people for a living. Those exquisite bone structures and piercing gazes basically do all the hard work for you, leaving you to just sit back and snap away. But when the beautiful people look THIS good, you have to put your hands up and admit that the photographer behind them has an impressive level of skill and vision.
The man responsible for this deliciously photogenic bunch is Berlin-based lensman Jonas Lindstroem, photographer for the likes of Wallpaper, Dazed & Confused, i-D, Matter, Rolling Stone and The Green Soccer Journal as well as brands like Nike, Nokia and Mercedes – he’s really very good. It’s not just portraits either, Jonas has an undeniable knack for taking great shots of everything he focuses his camera on, whether it’s landscapes, models or just plain old house plants. He also does great films. There’s literally no stopping this guy!
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- "Success breeds success... but you've got to make sure you don't cock it up next time"
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns