We’ve mentioned before that it must be pretty easy photographing beautiful people for a living. Those exquisite bone structures and piercing gazes basically do all the hard work for you, leaving you to just sit back and snap away. But when the beautiful people look THIS good, you have to put your hands up and admit that the photographer behind them has an impressive level of skill and vision.
The man responsible for this deliciously photogenic bunch is Berlin-based lensman Jonas Lindstroem, photographer for the likes of Wallpaper, Dazed & Confused, i-D, Matter, Rolling Stone and The Green Soccer Journal as well as brands like Nike, Nokia and Mercedes – he’s really very good. It’s not just portraits either, Jonas has an undeniable knack for taking great shots of everything he focuses his camera on, whether it’s landscapes, models or just plain old house plants. He also does great films. There’s literally no stopping this guy!
- Best of the Web is here, and so is the weekend!
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- Friday Mixtape: Legendary record label, 4AD
- Risograph photograph journal, This is the Same Ocean, returns with a sixth issue
- Illustrator Gizem Vural impresses us with attention-grabbing personal work and commissions
- Colophon Foundry re-releases its road-sign inspired typeface, Montefiore, with new specimen
- Jon Burgerman on his utterly brilliant Instagram experiments
- The photos Juergen Teller took while waiting for Rihanna
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Meet Berlin-based studio Büro Bum Bum
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again