Since we first heard Jungle’s debut single Platoon in June of 2013 we’ve been eagerly anticipating every new track they’ve released and keen to see how they’ll follow up their outrageously cute first video that featured B-Girl Terra, a six-year-old break dancer.
Their second video moved things on apace with a couple of roller skaters dancing in tandem in a concrete yard, and now the’ve added more dancers to their latest video – a whole team moving captivatingly in an old gym. The recipe’s a simple one; pen an insanely catchy tune, train the camera on some Londoners with great moves and let them do their thing. Props to Oliver Hadlee Pearch who’s been responsible for all these fantastic films.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Michael Wolf captures abstract, accidental sculptures in Hong Kong alleyways
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain