Since we first heard Jungle’s debut single Platoon in June of 2013 we’ve been eagerly anticipating every new track they’ve released and keen to see how they’ll follow up their outrageously cute first video that featured B-Girl Terra, a six-year-old break dancer.
Their second video moved things on apace with a couple of roller skaters dancing in tandem in a concrete yard, and now the’ve added more dancers to their latest video – a whole team moving captivatingly in an old gym. The recipe’s a simple one; pen an insanely catchy tune, train the camera on some Londoners with great moves and let them do their thing. Props to Oliver Hadlee Pearch who’s been responsible for all these fantastic films.
- French illustrator Damien Filliatre's “trashy and cynical” universe
- Graphic Designer Robynne Redgrave profiles prolific Yelp.com reviewer in You Can Change
- Photographer Ina Niehoff's "pure and silent" look at the Moroccan countryside
- The meticulously layered and striped paintings of Guy Yanai
- Design studio Sawdust shares its most-loved books
- Bureau David Voss creates Bauhaus-inspired book about modern housekeeping
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant