The unstoppable force that is Studio Moross is back with not one but TWO new websites – one for the studio, one for Kate’s signature illustrative work – and there’s a shed-load of new work for you to enjoy. We were pretty sure we’d never seen anything of Kate’s that we didn’t like, and looking back over all the projects she and her collaborators have produced confirmed our suspicions. What also struck us was the fact that Miss Moross has only been a graduate for three years, THREE YEARS. What have you achieved in the time that she’s managed to build a design empire? We can’t think of much either.
Rather than throw together a great pile of projects, here’s just one of her most recent works – a painted mural for Google’s Big Tent – but for the full, immersive Moross experience get on over to those new sites and have a mooch around. It’s well worth it.
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Photographer Matthew Brown explores the forgotten details in a university campus
- First Dates for those who create: Studio Swine tells us about their working relationship
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?