Visual wizard is not a term used lightly, but it seems appropriate here as this guy is seriously raising the bar for young art directors and graphic designers right now. The Gerrit Rietveld Academie – which is pretty much an active volcano that vomits out hundreds of incredibly talented people every year – was the establishment that educated Killian, and taught him the art of making something look A) very cool and B) ahead of its time.
And that’s not all. Just as a luxurious country manor has a long driveway, Killian’s website has one of the most pleasurable introductory pages you can get, showing us that as well as being a young master of print and art direction, he’s also handy with a bit of Flash as well – looks as if we’d better keep our eye on him.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf