From Lernert and Sander, the genii that brought you the melting chocolate bunny and the woman with a year’s worth of make-up on her face comes a rather extraordinary new venture into the world of perfume. Endorsed by celebrities and brands since, well, forever, perfume and the idea of marketing a scent that represents a brand is a continuously fascinating subject. Lernert and Sander have, like with every project they do, hit the nail firmly on the head with Everything: a potent combination of every single one of the 1400 fragrances released in 2012.
The guys were kind enough to send us a small vial tester of the 1.5 litres of the magic potion that they produced and it smells pretty incredible. But most of all we just like the brilliance of the idea and the simple execution. Nice work boys!
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery