From Lernert and Sander, the genii that brought you the melting chocolate bunny and the woman with a year’s worth of make-up on her face comes a rather extraordinary new venture into the world of perfume. Endorsed by celebrities and brands since, well, forever, perfume and the idea of marketing a scent that represents a brand is a continuously fascinating subject. Lernert and Sander have, like with every project they do, hit the nail firmly on the head with Everything: a potent combination of every single one of the 1400 fragrances released in 2012.
The guys were kind enough to send us a small vial tester of the 1.5 litres of the magic potion that they produced and it smells pretty incredible. But most of all we just like the brilliance of the idea and the simple execution. Nice work boys!
- Brian Griffin's haunting new photography book documents paths that led to the Holocaust
- Japanese designer Tadashi Ueda is back with some ambiguously playful posters
- Great design redressing scuzzy skate aesthetics for new totally rad boardsports mag
- Eric Shaw's abstract looped paintings start as digital sketches
- The Midlands folk who celebrate all-things American, shot beautifully by Tom Martin
- Matthew Brooks documents the eerie homes of mid-century Italian-Canadian immigrants
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)