From Lernert and Sander, the genii that brought you the melting chocolate bunny and the woman with a year’s worth of make-up on her face comes a rather extraordinary new venture into the world of perfume. Endorsed by celebrities and brands since, well, forever, perfume and the idea of marketing a scent that represents a brand is a continuously fascinating subject. Lernert and Sander have, like with every project they do, hit the nail firmly on the head with Everything: a potent combination of every single one of the 1400 fragrances released in 2012.
The guys were kind enough to send us a small vial tester of the 1.5 litres of the magic potion that they produced and it smells pretty incredible. But most of all we just like the brilliance of the idea and the simple execution. Nice work boys!
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016