Thing has never looked so sharp. This video, commissioned by Wallpaper*, involves short film wunderkinds Lernert & Sander once again delighting us with their seriously unique and brilliantly effective humour, all the while lending a whole new meaning to the term “hand-made.”
This little subversion of the high-fashion self-importance one might expect is a winning couple of minutes in which a hand -–"the ultimate customer" – is fixed up by Italian tailors Brioni and photographed mimicking model poses, pretty much killing me with how cute it is.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood