Thing has never looked so sharp. This video, commissioned by Wallpaper*, involves short film wunderkinds Lernert & Sander once again delighting us with their seriously unique and brilliantly effective humour, all the while lending a whole new meaning to the term “hand-made.”
This little subversion of the high-fashion self-importance one might expect is a winning couple of minutes in which a hand -–"the ultimate customer" – is fixed up by Italian tailors Brioni and photographed mimicking model poses, pretty much killing me with how cute it is.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s