Thing has never looked so sharp. This video, commissioned by Wallpaper*, involves short film wunderkinds Lernert & Sander once again delighting us with their seriously unique and brilliantly effective humour, all the while lending a whole new meaning to the term “hand-made.”
This little subversion of the high-fashion self-importance one might expect is a winning couple of minutes in which a hand -–"the ultimate customer" – is fixed up by Italian tailors Brioni and photographed mimicking model poses, pretty much killing me with how cute it is.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations