Thing has never looked so sharp. This video, commissioned by Wallpaper*, involves short film wunderkinds Lernert & Sander once again delighting us with their seriously unique and brilliantly effective humour, all the while lending a whole new meaning to the term “hand-made.”
This little subversion of the high-fashion self-importance one might expect is a winning couple of minutes in which a hand -–"the ultimate customer" – is fixed up by Italian tailors Brioni and photographed mimicking model poses, pretty much killing me with how cute it is.
- It’s new dawn, it’s new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Boom for Real’s assistant curator selects four Basquiat artworks
- Friday Mixtape: Omni create us a mix in celebration of their second record, Multi-task
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books