“I’ve been thinking about this forever and want a woman’s touch”…"In shape, 29 y/o, six feet tall"…"I know it sounds crazy but it’s a fantasy of mine for a woman to"… These are the most SFW snippets we can publish from a rather nuts, very rude new project by Cartelle Interactive, the people that brought us the brilliant, trippy J Dilla Donuts tribute, Dilla Dimension.
The site, called Love Letters from Craig, takes a similar aesthetic to Dilla Dimension – all swirling donuts and intergalactic spins – but this time there are added severed boobs. A lot of boobs. And a soundtrack that DEFINITELY calls for headphones.
We hear a computer-voiced narrator reading aloud Craigslist ads from the filthy “casual encounters” section of the site. Among the more printable themes are bubble butts, car fantasies, “females that aren’t shy” and people ready to “play now not later.” The strange, disembodied robot voice is as hilarious as it is terrifying; an odd electronic conduit for people’s strangest, naughtiest fantasies. According to Cartelle Interactive, it’s “a romantic exploration into the perversions of modern-day digital hookups.”
Its creators explain: “The contents are not moderated and completely automated, only enhanced by sensual porno beats and tasty, sexy visuals.”
- Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer: the Stein sisters’ heart-warming film on child ballroom stars
- Three female art directors on collaboration, competition and confidence
- Pooneh Ghana’s ambient crowd and artist portraits from Pitchfork Music Festival make you wish you were there
- Julian Glander explains what a blockchain system is for MIT Technology Review
- “It’s a process of baby-making”: designing the horrific and hilarious multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Pouya Ahmadi uses typography to “bridge the gap between poetry, performance and space"
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus