“I’ve been thinking about this forever and want a woman’s touch”…"In shape, 29 y/o, six feet tall"…"I know it sounds crazy but it’s a fantasy of mine for a woman to"… These are the most SFW snippets we can publish from a rather nuts, very rude new project by Cartelle Interactive, the people that brought us the brilliant, trippy J Dilla Donuts tribute, Dilla Dimension.
The site, called Love Letters from Craig, takes a similar aesthetic to Dilla Dimension – all swirling donuts and intergalactic spins – but this time there are added severed boobs. A lot of boobs. And a soundtrack that DEFINITELY calls for headphones.
We hear a computer-voiced narrator reading aloud Craigslist ads from the filthy “casual encounters” section of the site. Among the more printable themes are bubble butts, car fantasies, “females that aren’t shy” and people ready to “play now not later.” The strange, disembodied robot voice is as hilarious as it is terrifying; an odd electronic conduit for people’s strangest, naughtiest fantasies. According to Cartelle Interactive, it’s “a romantic exploration into the perversions of modern-day digital hookups.”
Its creators explain: “The contents are not moderated and completely automated, only enhanced by sensual porno beats and tasty, sexy visuals.”
- The It’s Nice That Podcast: Discussing the form and function of money
- Spanish studio Creanet pushes the form of the magazine with its latest project
- 71-year-old, formerly homeless Romanian collage artist Ion Bârlādeanu opens first UK show
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know