There’s no doubt in my mind that most people reading this aren’t in the market for expensive chromed bath ware from a specialist Italian retailer. But put that consideration aside for just a second while you enjoy the simple and effective graphics employed by LS Graphic Design in their enticing brochures for Mamoli – that aforementioned furniture retailer.
LS have a longstanding relationship with Mamoli, creating everything from their packaging and promotional material to a bespoke set of icons that depict their individual ranges – and all of their output is exemplary. Whether the luxury items float your boat or not, you can’t deny the skill of LS in creating a graphic identity that suits its product to a tee.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s