There’s no doubt in my mind that most people reading this aren’t in the market for expensive chromed bath ware from a specialist Italian retailer. But put that consideration aside for just a second while you enjoy the simple and effective graphics employed by LS Graphic Design in their enticing brochures for Mamoli – that aforementioned furniture retailer.
LS have a longstanding relationship with Mamoli, creating everything from their packaging and promotional material to a bespoke set of icons that depict their individual ranges – and all of their output is exemplary. Whether the luxury items float your boat or not, you can’t deny the skill of LS in creating a graphic identity that suits its product to a tee.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine take us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf