In The Kitchen looks set to be a fantastic series of short documentary films from Luke Monaghan. The concept of the series is to go inside some of London’s most exciting and forward thinking restaurants, profiling the brains behind the operation.
The first film features Anna Hansen, Owner & Head Chef of The Modern Pantry in Clerkenwell. “Born in Canada and raised in New Zealand, Anna studied business management before venturing out into the world of food. Anna is one of the best young chefs in the world”.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan