In The Kitchen looks set to be a fantastic series of short documentary films from Luke Monaghan. The concept of the series is to go inside some of London’s most exciting and forward thinking restaurants, profiling the brains behind the operation.
The first film features Anna Hansen, Owner & Head Chef of The Modern Pantry in Clerkenwell. “Born in Canada and raised in New Zealand, Anna studied business management before venturing out into the world of food. Anna is one of the best young chefs in the world”.
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio