In The Kitchen looks set to be a fantastic series of short documentary films from Luke Monaghan. The concept of the series is to go inside some of London’s most exciting and forward thinking restaurants, profiling the brains behind the operation.
The first film features Anna Hansen, Owner & Head Chef of The Modern Pantry in Clerkenwell. “Born in Canada and raised in New Zealand, Anna studied business management before venturing out into the world of food. Anna is one of the best young chefs in the world”.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school