If, like us, you’re pretty partial to hand-crafted objects then it’s time to hold onto the seat of your selvage pants, because we’ve just come across the magazine for you. MADE is a quarterly journal from Published by Process and Hunt Studio that deals exclusively with artisanal objects, whether they’re fashioned from steel, leather or organic cream. As we plough on further into the digital age it’s reassuring to know that there are some seriously talented folks out there doing things the old-fashioned way, and MADE’s mission is to find out why they do what they do.
The inaugural issue is packed full of great features with the likes of Danish motorcycle builders Wrenchmonkees, Aussie cobblers Feit and French interior architect Noe Duchaufour-Lawrence. It also comes with no fewer than four bespoke covers for the discerning collectors amongst you. Now go forth and purchase issue one in abundance so we can make MADE our favourite crafted quarterly for many years to come.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations