Gather round all you design fetishists as Made Thought have produced some drool-inducing printed matter for GF Smith’s Colorplan series. From the drop-dead gorgeous swatch book through some-super stylish business cards and an impressive website to boot, everything about the way this has been produced and documented is sure to bring out the obsessive in any design aficionado. This is a great contemporary refresh for Colorplan, first released in 1972, and with further digital development of the brand in the pipeline this may be one graphic design gift that keeps on giving.
And if that’s whetted your appetite for some Colorplan goodness, then you should DEFINITELY know that GF Smith are kindly supporting our creative symposium Here taking place this June.
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Beil defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs