Gather round all you design fetishists as Made Thought have produced some drool-inducing printed matter for GF Smith’s Colorplan series. From the drop-dead gorgeous swatch book through some-super stylish business cards and an impressive website to boot, everything about the way this has been produced and documented is sure to bring out the obsessive in any design aficionado. This is a great contemporary refresh for Colorplan, first released in 1972, and with further digital development of the brand in the pipeline this may be one graphic design gift that keeps on giving.
And if that’s whetted your appetite for some Colorplan goodness, then you should DEFINITELY know that GF Smith are kindly supporting our creative symposium Here taking place this June.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"