Gather round all you design fetishists as Made Thought have produced some drool-inducing printed matter for GF Smith’s Colorplan series. From the drop-dead gorgeous swatch book through some-super stylish business cards and an impressive website to boot, everything about the way this has been produced and documented is sure to bring out the obsessive in any design aficionado. This is a great contemporary refresh for Colorplan, first released in 1972, and with further digital development of the brand in the pipeline this may be one graphic design gift that keeps on giving.
And if that’s whetted your appetite for some Colorplan goodness, then you should DEFINITELY know that GF Smith are kindly supporting our creative symposium Here taking place this June.
- Envisions collective, breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August