“Oh hi there London-based Danish photographer Mads Perch, creator of Klaxons’ album cover of the year-awarded Surfing The Void and other magnificent pieces of music-themed photography. It’s been ages since we’ve heard from you. Not since 2011 in fact. Presumably you’ve been up to your usual tricks producing perfectly-lit, expertly-composed images that make us want to put on our glad rags and dance. In fact we wouldn’t be surprised if you’d been working on a couple of shoots for famous dance venues like Fabric and Cornish festival, Pleasure Principle. Are we right?”
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"