Magdalena Wosinska has something of a reputation for creating exciting images that all the big brands want to buy into. Her photographs convey a sense of unreserved excitement and fun, strewn with gangs of achingly trendy twenty somethings with effortlessly beautiful physiques. But her style isn’t some affectation born out of a desire to be cool, Magdalena grew up photographing her friends in the skate and metal scene just doing their thing, inadvertently creating a vernacular that people want to buy into.
To date she’s worked for an enormous array of clients like Adidas, Converse, Miley Cyrus, Mr. Porter, Rayban and Urban Outfitters (to name an eclectic few) but her photography doesn’t stop with client work. It’s her travel images that really excite us on this sunny morning; intoxicatingly hazy pictures captured in soft light that serve as snapshots of transient moments on a rolling tour of the globe. Plus, we’ll concede, it’s hard not to be drawn to pictures in which everyone is so devastatingly beautiful.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery