A little late as just about every other blog has already covered the Milan Furniture Fair over the course of the last 2 weeks. Better late than never though (I had camera issues that have now been resolved), I will try and post up the stuff that might not have been seen elsewhere.
Starting with Design Express Milan , a convoy of 10 caravans, each designed by a different designer. Pictured is Plumbum (I think), he had covered the entire caravan in recycled bicycle inner tubes and the interior with wool of various colours and lengths.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100