A little late as just about every other blog has already covered the Milan Furniture Fair over the course of the last 2 weeks. Better late than never though (I had camera issues that have now been resolved), I will try and post up the stuff that might not have been seen elsewhere.
Starting with Design Express Milan , a convoy of 10 caravans, each designed by a different designer. Pictured is Plumbum (I think), he had covered the entire caravan in recycled bicycle inner tubes and the interior with wool of various colours and lengths.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain