“If I were a dog would you let me bury my boner in your back garden?” is one of the opening lines of the new Layzell Bros animation which, like everything else they’ve ever made, is an example of what all animation should be like: puerile and neon yet still subtly hilarious and clever.
This two and half minute short is a collaboration with ADHD (or Animation Domination High Def) which is basically FOX Network’s naughty little cousin, that has brought you so many hilarious shorts that it’s almost too good to be real. Is there anyone amazing and hilarious and clever and cool that the Layzell Bros aren’t collaborating with at the moment? If there is, get in touch with them now, it’ll only do you good. So stop wasting your time reading this and get to the good stuff, by which I mean dog willies, avatars, and some of the vest voiceovers you’ll hear in a while.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli