“If I were a dog would you let me bury my boner in your back garden?” is one of the opening lines of the new Layzell Bros animation which, like everything else they’ve ever made, is an example of what all animation should be like: puerile and neon yet still subtly hilarious and clever.
This two and half minute short is a collaboration with ADHD (or Animation Domination High Def) which is basically FOX Network’s naughty little cousin, that has brought you so many hilarious shorts that it’s almost too good to be real. Is there anyone amazing and hilarious and clever and cool that the Layzell Bros aren’t collaborating with at the moment? If there is, get in touch with them now, it’ll only do you good. So stop wasting your time reading this and get to the good stuff, by which I mean dog willies, avatars, and some of the vest voiceovers you’ll hear in a while.
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau