“If I were a dog would you let me bury my boner in your back garden?” is one of the opening lines of the new Layzell Bros animation which, like everything else they’ve ever made, is an example of what all animation should be like: puerile and neon yet still subtly hilarious and clever.
This two and half minute short is a collaboration with ADHD (or Animation Domination High Def) which is basically FOX Network’s naughty little cousin, that has brought you so many hilarious shorts that it’s almost too good to be real. Is there anyone amazing and hilarious and clever and cool that the Layzell Bros aren’t collaborating with at the moment? If there is, get in touch with them now, it’ll only do you good. So stop wasting your time reading this and get to the good stuff, by which I mean dog willies, avatars, and some of the vest voiceovers you’ll hear in a while.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain