You’ve got to admire Nous Vous (not just for having the best name and some of the best talent in the business) for releasing such an enormous amount of new work at once. It’s nice when people release dribs and drabs here and there, drawing by drawing, poster by poster —but for Nous Vous just to rock up on Twitter and casually mention they have over 50 new images to show off is pretty impressive, and very exciting.
We could go on about the new pieces, but perhaps it’s best to direct you away from here to their corner of the internet. We can’t reiterate enough that perusing the Nous Vous website is an absolute joy, and must be done whilst listening to nice music, perhaps with a warm drink nearby. So go and check out Will, Jay and Nic’s new work, as always made using a huge range of media that they all work with so easily, all kept under the kindly umbrella of their sweet and friendly yet un-twee aesthetic.
Nous Vous have a lot of imitators, but what copycats will never achieve are the unique results that are born out of three great friends who work together to make something truly special. Long may they draw.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs