You’ve got to admire Nous Vous (not just for having the best name and some of the best talent in the business) for releasing such an enormous amount of new work at once. It’s nice when people release dribs and drabs here and there, drawing by drawing, poster by poster —but for Nous Vous just to rock up on Twitter and casually mention they have over 50 new images to show off is pretty impressive, and very exciting.
We could go on about the new pieces, but perhaps it’s best to direct you away from here to their corner of the internet. We can’t reiterate enough that perusing the Nous Vous website is an absolute joy, and must be done whilst listening to nice music, perhaps with a warm drink nearby. So go and check out Will, Jay and Nic’s new work, as always made using a huge range of media that they all work with so easily, all kept under the kindly umbrella of their sweet and friendly yet un-twee aesthetic.
Nous Vous have a lot of imitators, but what copycats will never achieve are the unique results that are born out of three great friends who work together to make something truly special. Long may they draw.
- Best of the Web: the stuff we found online that we just can't wait to show you
- Cartoonist Nathan Cowdry introduces a strange and wonderful world in his comic, Western Voyeur
- Things: the August edition
- Andy Warhol: original FOMO artist, Polaroid photographer extraordinaire
- Bielke&Yang creates bright, playful Oslo Design Fair identity
- Bizarre film follows feline photographer Larry Johnson at New Jersey cat show
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- Sarah Illenberger explores horticulture with her exotic new series Wonderplants
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang