You’ve got to admire Nous Vous (not just for having the best name and some of the best talent in the business) for releasing such an enormous amount of new work at once. It’s nice when people release dribs and drabs here and there, drawing by drawing, poster by poster —but for Nous Vous just to rock up on Twitter and casually mention they have over 50 new images to show off is pretty impressive, and very exciting.
We could go on about the new pieces, but perhaps it’s best to direct you away from here to their corner of the internet. We can’t reiterate enough that perusing the Nous Vous website is an absolute joy, and must be done whilst listening to nice music, perhaps with a warm drink nearby. So go and check out Will, Jay and Nic’s new work, as always made using a huge range of media that they all work with so easily, all kept under the kindly umbrella of their sweet and friendly yet un-twee aesthetic.
Nous Vous have a lot of imitators, but what copycats will never achieve are the unique results that are born out of three great friends who work together to make something truly special. Long may they draw.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label