You’ve got to admire Nous Vous (not just for having the best name and some of the best talent in the business) for releasing such an enormous amount of new work at once. It’s nice when people release dribs and drabs here and there, drawing by drawing, poster by poster —but for Nous Vous just to rock up on Twitter and casually mention they have over 50 new images to show off is pretty impressive, and very exciting.
We could go on about the new pieces, but perhaps it’s best to direct you away from here to their corner of the internet. We can’t reiterate enough that perusing the Nous Vous website is an absolute joy, and must be done whilst listening to nice music, perhaps with a warm drink nearby. So go and check out Will, Jay and Nic’s new work, as always made using a huge range of media that they all work with so easily, all kept under the kindly umbrella of their sweet and friendly yet un-twee aesthetic.
Nous Vous have a lot of imitators, but what copycats will never achieve are the unique results that are born out of three great friends who work together to make something truly special. Long may they draw.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again