We’re thinking maybe we don’t post enough radio on here but then not every new online station is as good as NTS. The audio child of Nuts To Soup blog, its founders Clair Urbahn and Femi Adeyemi officially launched it last month with a number of flagship shows including a monthly salon with Wire magazine, plus 58 or so other DJs and hosts that each give a personal blend of music, interviews, spoken word and live-ness…
Tip for first time listening? Gilded Sound Reflection on Saturdays from 2-4pm. We also thought it would be nice to include some of the portraits that London-based “field editor and photographer”, Fergus McDonald has taken of some of the shows hosts for their new website, great stuff!
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau