We’re thinking maybe we don’t post enough radio on here but then not every new online station is as good as NTS. The audio child of Nuts To Soup blog, its founders Clair Urbahn and Femi Adeyemi officially launched it last month with a number of flagship shows including a monthly salon with Wire magazine, plus 58 or so other DJs and hosts that each give a personal blend of music, interviews, spoken word and live-ness…
Tip for first time listening? Gilded Sound Reflection on Saturdays from 2-4pm. We also thought it would be nice to include some of the portraits that London-based “field editor and photographer”, Fergus McDonald has taken of some of the shows hosts for their new website, great stuff!
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain