We’re thinking maybe we don’t post enough radio on here but then not every new online station is as good as NTS. The audio child of Nuts To Soup blog, its founders Clair Urbahn and Femi Adeyemi officially launched it last month with a number of flagship shows including a monthly salon with Wire magazine, plus 58 or so other DJs and hosts that each give a personal blend of music, interviews, spoken word and live-ness…
Tip for first time listening? Gilded Sound Reflection on Saturdays from 2-4pm. We also thought it would be nice to include some of the portraits that London-based “field editor and photographer”, Fergus McDonald has taken of some of the shows hosts for their new website, great stuff!
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, Director
- Founder and creative director of ManVsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys