We’re thinking maybe we don’t post enough radio on here but then not every new online station is as good as NTS. The audio child of Nuts To Soup blog, its founders Clair Urbahn and Femi Adeyemi officially launched it last month with a number of flagship shows including a monthly salon with Wire magazine, plus 58 or so other DJs and hosts that each give a personal blend of music, interviews, spoken word and live-ness…
Tip for first time listening? Gilded Sound Reflection on Saturdays from 2-4pm. We also thought it would be nice to include some of the portraits that London-based “field editor and photographer”, Fergus McDonald has taken of some of the shows hosts for their new website, great stuff!
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books