It’s fair to say that we love Oscar Bolton Green and all of his workings. He’s sent us numerous wonderful goods for Things, inspired us with his Bookshelf , amazed us with his wicked 2012 Olympics poster and even collaborated with us for our Company of Parrots t-shirts. And he’s back again but this time with something slightly different.
Working with Bloomberg Business Week , Oscar has made this rather snazzy collection of illustrations to showcase the big business deals of the week. Coupling his colourful, punchy illustrations with the when, where and to whom information for the sale, Oscar has blown caution to the wind, lightening the tone of the business world with fluorescent pinks and vibrant blues. Ever read about wireless broadband sales? Now you will.
- Is postgraduate study right for you? A handy guide to help you decide
- Jan Novák’s conceptual typefaces and identities are both functional and clear
- Parisian studio Akatre on their music video for Grand Yellow
- Max Baitinger’s comic Birgit illustrates the ballsy decision to quit your job
- Sam Taylor on creating a triptych of weekly illustrations for tech mag T3
- Leah Gordon photographs the Freemasons of contemporary Haiti
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy