It’s fair to say that we love Oscar Bolton Green and all of his workings. He’s sent us numerous wonderful goods for Things, inspired us with his Bookshelf , amazed us with his wicked 2012 Olympics poster and even collaborated with us for our Company of Parrots t-shirts. And he’s back again but this time with something slightly different.
Working with Bloomberg Business Week , Oscar has made this rather snazzy collection of illustrations to showcase the big business deals of the week. Coupling his colourful, punchy illustrations with the when, where and to whom information for the sale, Oscar has blown caution to the wind, lightening the tone of the business world with fluorescent pinks and vibrant blues. Ever read about wireless broadband sales? Now you will.
- Photographer Peter Anderson on his experiments with a Widelux camera and their "wonderful distortions"
- "We are visual storytellers": studio Córdova Canillas talks us through the redesign of Fucking Young! magazine
- A sneak peak into Patrick Kyle’s new comic, Night Door
- Liam Cobb illustrates the collapse of the Heygate Estate in latest comic Conditioner
- “Imagination doesn’t compare to our real life design history”: Annie Atkins on the art of graphic design for film
- X-Rated Adult Movie Posters of the 60s and 70s celebrates gloriously crude B-movie artwork
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc