It’s fair to say that we love Oscar Bolton Green and all of his workings. He’s sent us numerous wonderful goods for Things, inspired us with his Bookshelf , amazed us with his wicked 2012 Olympics poster and even collaborated with us for our Company of Parrots t-shirts. And he’s back again but this time with something slightly different.
Working with Bloomberg Business Week , Oscar has made this rather snazzy collection of illustrations to showcase the big business deals of the week. Coupling his colourful, punchy illustrations with the when, where and to whom information for the sale, Oscar has blown caution to the wind, lightening the tone of the business world with fluorescent pinks and vibrant blues. Ever read about wireless broadband sales? Now you will.
- Curator Shonagh Marshall takes us through the highlights from Hair by Sam McKnight
- Yeji Yun’s imaginative zine combines frozen lands, whales and cocktails
- Zhang Kechun encapsulates the oblivion of China's mysterious Yellow River
- Artist Anna Valdez brings her eye for detail to digital painting
- Bold in its broadness, the work of Dave Singley
- Córdova Canillas seek inspiration between nostalgia and obsolescence for C de C annual
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity