While the London Design Festival may be a good chance to discover some new and exciting talents you’ve never heard of before, it’s also a chance to remind yourself of some of the best in thus business. At Design Junction Outline Editions are showcasing new prints form the creme de la creme of graphic and illustrative art including Anthony Burill, Noma Bar, Kristjana S Williams and Malika Favre
But it’s not just a list of top names, the work is cracking too. Noma Bar yet again has produced some effortlessly simple and fun prints, using minimal shapes, negative space and colours – he’s a master at making maximum impact with a little. They’re also showing Petra Boner’s work which is equally as friendly – her clean shapes and brilliant attention to detail make her work stand out for the right reasons.
Outline Editions at Designjunction runs from September 19 until 23.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations