We have got a lovely giveaway for the readers of It’s Nice That for today only. Our long-time friend and supporter Paul Smith has recently completed a set of seven stamps in honour of the Olympic Games in collaboration with the Isle of Man Post Office. We think they’re pretty lovely, so to celebrate we’ve got 50 sets of first day covers to give away.
To get involved simply send an email to email@example.com with the title “Paul Smith 2012 Stamps” and your name and address (UK only we’re afraid!), then let us do the rest. We’ll be sending them out to the winners early next week so keep your eyes on the letterbox.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
- Moving Brands gives its opinions on the new Google logo design
- Typographic club posters that show how creativity flourishes within boundaries
- Eric Petersen's surreal illustrations take their cues from video games
- Paris-based Adrien Menard's portfolio experiments with letterforms and composition
- The creative process explained via egg metaphors, thanks to artist Honza Zamojski
- Vincent Girardot’s photo diary documents an alpine tour of fish, factories and firs
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Playfully tongue-in-cheek illustrations from Germany-based Cécile Dormeau
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield