We have got a lovely giveaway for the readers of It’s Nice That for today only. Our long-time friend and supporter Paul Smith has recently completed a set of seven stamps in honour of the Olympic Games in collaboration with the Isle of Man Post Office. We think they’re pretty lovely, so to celebrate we’ve got 50 sets of first day covers to give away.
To get involved simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Paul Smith 2012 Stamps” and your name and address (UK only we’re afraid!), then let us do the rest. We’ll be sending them out to the winners early next week so keep your eyes on the letterbox.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain