We have got a lovely giveaway for the readers of It’s Nice That for today only. Our long-time friend and supporter Paul Smith has recently completed a set of seven stamps in honour of the Olympic Games in collaboration with the Isle of Man Post Office. We think they’re pretty lovely, so to celebrate we’ve got 50 sets of first day covers to give away.
To get involved simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Paul Smith 2012 Stamps” and your name and address (UK only we’re afraid!), then let us do the rest. We’ll be sending them out to the winners early next week so keep your eyes on the letterbox.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
- Dressed in Black: the resolute book covers of the Spektrum series
- Dima Shriyeav’s textured poster designs incorporate hand-drawn and digital elements
- Hai-Hsin Huang’s detailed and delicate illustrations present “the lightness of being”
- Laurent Eisler draws playful figures in “precariously balanced compositions”
- Small Gods magazine explores “anomalies of the drone”
- Adam Wells animates Love and Radio’s Dan Deacon interview through obtuse vignettes
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s