We have got a lovely giveaway for the readers of It’s Nice That for today only. Our long-time friend and supporter Paul Smith has recently completed a set of seven stamps in honour of the Olympic Games in collaboration with the Isle of Man Post Office. We think they’re pretty lovely, so to celebrate we’ve got 50 sets of first day covers to give away.
To get involved simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Paul Smith 2012 Stamps” and your name and address (UK only we’re afraid!), then let us do the rest. We’ll be sending them out to the winners early next week so keep your eyes on the letterbox.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors