We have got a lovely giveaway for the readers of It’s Nice That for today only. Our long-time friend and supporter Paul Smith has recently completed a set of seven stamps in honour of the Olympic Games in collaboration with the Isle of Man Post Office. We think they’re pretty lovely, so to celebrate we’ve got 50 sets of first day covers to give away.
To get involved simply send an email to email@example.com with the title “Paul Smith 2012 Stamps” and your name and address (UK only we’re afraid!), then let us do the rest. We’ll be sending them out to the winners early next week so keep your eyes on the letterbox.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns