Yeah, yeah, yeah, being old is crappy and we’re all going to end up with tubes coming out of our noses and bedpans coming out our…beds. HOLD UP! That may be the case for you mugs, but I am going to take inspiration from these fine elders and spend my golden years lapping up the sun in Florida.
Harry Griffin so admired the lifestyle that his two grandfathers were living there that he decided to do a project about them. Taking their rather wild personalities and the combined history the two of them harbour, Harry’s project is a positive peek into the future for all of us. Also, how good is he at photography? These are beautiful and you should definitely explore the rest of his work if you can. See you by the pool in 2053.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli