Yeah, yeah, yeah, being old is crappy and we’re all going to end up with tubes coming out of our noses and bedpans coming out our…beds. HOLD UP! That may be the case for you mugs, but I am going to take inspiration from these fine elders and spend my golden years lapping up the sun in Florida.
Harry Griffin so admired the lifestyle that his two grandfathers were living there that he decided to do a project about them. Taking their rather wild personalities and the combined history the two of them harbour, Harry’s project is a positive peek into the future for all of us. Also, how good is he at photography? These are beautiful and you should definitely explore the rest of his work if you can. See you by the pool in 2053.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations