Yeah, yeah, yeah, being old is crappy and we’re all going to end up with tubes coming out of our noses and bedpans coming out our…beds. HOLD UP! That may be the case for you mugs, but I am going to take inspiration from these fine elders and spend my golden years lapping up the sun in Florida.
Harry Griffin so admired the lifestyle that his two grandfathers were living there that he decided to do a project about them. Taking their rather wild personalities and the combined history the two of them harbour, Harry’s project is a positive peek into the future for all of us. Also, how good is he at photography? These are beautiful and you should definitely explore the rest of his work if you can. See you by the pool in 2053.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language