Yeah, yeah, yeah, being old is crappy and we’re all going to end up with tubes coming out of our noses and bedpans coming out our…beds. HOLD UP! That may be the case for you mugs, but I am going to take inspiration from these fine elders and spend my golden years lapping up the sun in Florida.
Harry Griffin so admired the lifestyle that his two grandfathers were living there that he decided to do a project about them. Taking their rather wild personalities and the combined history the two of them harbour, Harry’s project is a positive peek into the future for all of us. Also, how good is he at photography? These are beautiful and you should definitely explore the rest of his work if you can. See you by the pool in 2053.
- Tokyo illustrator Okamura Yuta and his endearing brush-and-ink characters
- French illustrator Damien Filliatre's “trashy and cynical” universe
- Graphic Designer Robynne Redgrave profiles prolific Yelp.com reviewer in You Can Change
- Photographer Ina Niehoff's "pure and silent" look at the Moroccan countryside
- The meticulously layered and striped paintings of Guy Yanai
- Design studio Sawdust shares its most-loved books
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant